Through a coaching relationship you expand your perception of what is possible
“If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change” – Wayne Dyer.
Through a coaching relationship you create a supporting and nurturing environment that allows you to discover yourself, your purpose here and reach your goals,
A strong coaching relationship will:
• Help you change the way you look at things so that the the things you look at can
• Place you in a nurturing and supportive environment that allows you to discover
your true self, reach your goals, and understand your purpose here.
• Strengthen your understanding that YOU are free, YOU are powerful, YOU are good,
YOU are love, YOU have value and your life has purpose.
• Enable you to leave the past behind and live in the NOW where of your power is.
Each session begins with your describing what you would like to work on and talk about,
and each session ranges from twenty-five to fifty-five minutes.
During the session, the coach asks exploratory and challenging questions to help you
focus on the way you think and to show you different perspectives.
A session ends with an assignment plan for you to work on for the rest of the week.
Three to six months of coaching sessions are recommended for effective and lasting
change. However, the outcome really depends on the level of your resistance and
your willingness to work on yourself and to change.
Weekly sessions are recommended to establish focus, build momentum, and lead to
Depending on your preference, your session can be in person, on the phone or via
Why Seek Coaching?
Perhaps you feel that:
• something seems to be missing in your life.
• you are stuck in different areas of your life.
• you want to change, but you don’t know how or where to begin.
• you want to live a more meaningful life.
• you want more financial success.
• you want unconditional love.
• you want to live in peace and harmony with hourself and those around you.
The universe does not respond to words, it responds to how you feel. Your words create your thoughts and your thoughts create your energy.
I have many personal success stories, and I would like to share the most successful and significant one with you. At the age of nineteen, an age some consider to be a child, I gave birth to an amazing soul,…